We offer personal consumer loans with No Collateral of up to $ 10,000.
You can get a loan for as little as $1,000 and up to $10,000.
The interest rate will depend on various factors including credit history and the loan amount among others.
For whatever you want. It can be for unexpected expenses, to go on vacation, to fix your car, for medical expenses, education, consolidate debts, to remodel your home or for whatever you may need.
The requirements are:
- Current photo ID, passport or driver’s license
- 2 most recent pay stubs and a Job Letter
- Water, electrical, cable bill in your name or most recent bank statement
The documents are:
- Most recent pay stub and job letter
- 2 forms of photo id (National ID card, driver’s license, passport or birth certificate)
- Water, electrical or cable bill under your name, most recent bank statement or Board of Island Revenue Letter.
You have 3 alternatives:
- Visit us at our location
- Call us at our location
- Online on the Start your application form
Yes, call or visit our location, one of our representatives will assist you.
Yes, it is possible. Please contact your location.
The requirements are similar to your current loan.
No, not at this time.
It’s a requirement to be a resident of Bonaire with a valid id to obtain a loan.
You can call or visit your location and one of our representatives will gladly assist you.
You can visit the location and one of our representatives will gladly assist you.
Contact your location to discuss the alternatives to get your account current.
You can find it in the Bonaire Location section.
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
You can send us your resume or apply for a job in our Jobs section.
Yes. Find us and "Like" us at Island Finance Bonaire.
Yes. Follow us @IFBonaire